Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ketchup

Caleb loves, loves, LOVES ketchup he'll eat just about anything dipped in it. Eric also shares Caleb's love for ketchup but was totally grossed out the other morning when I finally caved (thinking he would hate it)and gave Caleb ketchup to dip his syrup covered waffles in.

This is by far the grossest thing he has asked to dip in ketchup!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Question, did you eat a lot of ketchup when you were pregnant with Caleb?

Rae said...

Gross is right! It's amazing how they'll want to eat something like THAT but snub their noses at something that is truly yummy. But one thing I have learned...you do what you have to do to get them to eat!

Cassie said...

LOL Ashlynn wanted to do that too! But I've still been able to refuse, I'm sure eventually I'll give in because it's just not a battle worth fighting for. She sure does love to dip stuff though. LOL

Unknown said...

Can we please see something else, it grosses me out each time I visit :)