I can't believe that I was stressed at all!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
100th Day of School
I have been stressing over Ethan's 100th day of school project. All I could think about was it's due on the 1st and as some of you know I am filling in at my old job for the next two weeks, I have to meet with a sister in my ward on Tuesday night, a presidency meeting Wednesday night means I have to do this project on Thursday night! How in the world am I going to be able to help Ethan locate the 100 items, display them and find a snack representing the number 1 or 0 by Friday morning????? So I decided this project had to get done right away so most of the day Saturday we spent locating our items, gluing and shopping for the snack. It was so much fun. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It turned out simply marvelous! I love all the different paper and items you and Ethan chose to use! And of course you can never go wrong with Twizzlers. Yum!
OH, MY GOODNESS,THAT IS THE GREATEST PROJECT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!
Post a Comment