Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Snow much fun & A Cup

Today Eric took Ethan outside to make a snowman. They came in and had a cup of hot chocolate.

When I was younger we (my brother, sisters and neighbor cousins) would go out to ice skate and play in the snow all day, only to come in when we absolutely had to. You know when your little legs can't drag the sled up the hill anymore, your mittens are so wet that your hands are warmer out of them than in, you can't skate on the blades of your skates any more just the sides, you've been hit one too many times with a snowball. When we would come in my mom would make us hot chocolate not the stuff in the package but the real deal. I would always get to drink mine out of my own special cup that is now Ethan's. I hope it makes him feel as warm inside as it did me.

1 comment:

Rae said...

I can't believe how much more snow you have compared to us! Wow-sers!! The hot chocolate looks super yummy!