Thursday, January 17, 2008

Carrots and Ketchup

At dinner tonight we gave Ethan the only vegetable that he'll eat without gagging, baby carrots and ranch dressing. Of course Caleb had to have carrots too, but due to his food allergies he can not have the ranch dressing so we just gave him the carrots. You could see the wheels turning in his mind as he picked up his carrot and then looked at the ketchup on his plate intended for the chicken nuggets. He proceeded to gobble up his carrots dipped in ketchup. Yuck!

3 comments:

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Can't say I would stomach that either, but I'm sure as children we did something similar. At least he is eating his veggies.

Rae said...

I'd totally let my chick-a-dee's dip any veggie in ketchup if that would get them to be better vegetable eaters. The other night at dinner the girls each ate a small bite of broccoli. Miracles still happen!

Anonymous said...

Eli puts Ketchup on Pizza! What ever works for him! His veggie of choice with ketchup is Broccoli!