Thursday, January 10, 2008
I am now a morning person!!!!!
Not being a morning person my husband had to learn early in our marriage not to wake me up! He said I would actually growl at him if he made any noise in the room while he was getting ready for work. Well, I don't know about the growling but I did get very annoyed. That has all changed! I have been getting a wake up call from a friend who gets up at 5:10am that has motivated me to get out of bed at 5:00 so I can answer the phone before it wakes the boys. I work out and still have time to read my scriptures. I have been using a great study guide that has kept me moving and on track. I just want to thank the two people who have helped me make two of my new year possibilities happen. I now am taking the time to nourish my body and mind Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are amazing! That is before the sun comes up!
Can you call me too. I am not a morning person either but have to get up at 6:30 to get Steven up and it's very hard that I go back to bed while the kid gets ready by himself, a little push won't hurt.
Don't forget to send me that scripture program.
Congratulations on making the switch to the AM. It's the BEST time of the day!! You accomplish so much and (for me at least) it makes you feel so good as the day progresses. Keep up the good work!
Hi Jen~
First of all, thank-you for commenting on my blog. There's nothing more rewarding for me than to encourage and inspire. Secondly, thank-you for the wonderful music on your blog. You have an open tab throughout the day so I can listen!
One of my most challenging, consistent goals is to be a morning person, or at least to behave as if I am. As much as I adore the creativity of evening, there is something qualitatively different about the type of inspiration we receive when we arise early. We're less encumbered by our own internal ramblings and more open to wisdom. Thank-you for inspiring me to push the time on my alarm clock a little earlier. I'll let you know when I begin to feel steady success. From one night girl to another, congratulations.
I think you are ready to teach seminary!
What an example, can't wait to try it myself, or maybe I can.
Post a Comment