Friday, February 08, 2008

Magical Family

Last night we were on our way home from a night of working, shopping and visiting Nanny, when we realized that we are a MAGICAL family. When Eric would say the magic words "abrakadabra zingity zee Mary Poppins is just like me" the interior lights would come on inside the car. Ethan was so amazed, he was even more amazed when he found out that I had magical power too. When I would blow really hard the lights would go off! We laughed all the way as Ethan would say the magic words and the lights would go on then Caleb would blow as hard as he could and poof the lights would go out.


I bet you had no idea how magical we are!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh, I've always thought you two were magical.

Rae said...

You bring magic not only to your family but to everyone who knows you!

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

So has Ethan figured out his parents are crazy yet:-) Very nice memory for the boys!