Monday, February 25, 2008

Holding Hands



After Church on Sunday I asked Ethan's primary teacher how he was? She said he's great we just have to work on him and EM holding hands during class.

Ethan and EM have been planning thier marriage and number of children for at least a year now. They are going to go to the temple together EM has already picked the temple and they decided at an amusment park this summer that they are going to have two childern. Ethan said that EM wants more but he only wants two! I can't stop thinking HOW OLD ARE YOU!!!

It is really cute because Ethan is convinced that her family is his already, he even has hopes to be as tall as her dad someday. Sorry buddy thats not quite how it works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is going to crush Eliseo because he might be shy but he tells his friends that he has a girlfriend and they have the same name.
By the way, loved hearing Remember When, One of my husbands and I favorite songs.

Unknown said...

I'll have to have a talk with my daughter about this hand holding, at least we know your son can resist her kissing proposals. Watch out!!

It's not written in stone yet, so keep at it Eliseo.