Monday, February 18, 2008

Saturday Fun

We met friends at the Children's Science Center on Saturday and had a blast! The kids loved the museum, Daddy loved dinner at Bertucci's and I loved shopping at Whole Foods! We got home gave the kids baths and put them to bed at 7:30 with no problems.


Digging for dino bones
Caleb was so afraid of the dinosaur

WHAT A GREAT DAY!

5 comments:

Rae said...

Love the pics! I'm glad you were able to take some before the battery completely kapooted! We had a great day too. We'll have to do it again soon!

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

We almost went there on Saturday, but decided on the museum in Holyoke. Looks like a fun place.

Unknown said...

wow, that looks FANTASTIC! i'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Pending the weather, we have plans to hit Steppin Stone on Saturday! I would rather have a stuck in your house, go sledding weekend!

We will be hitting Steppin Stone Museum either this week or next!

Leah said...

Jen will you message me with your email address