I cannot figure this out??!??!?How in the world am I supposed to organize this mess!!! I have gone through them, thrown out all the broken toys and gave away a ton, but it still looks like this.....sigh
I don't even know why we try to tackle the toys...they don't care what goes with what...plus that looks like a GREAT place to hide form the "bad guys."
We had the same big problem. There was a time that we thought our children "needed" toys and we bought way toooooo many. We then decided to "downsize". WE bought 2 toy boxes from walmart and let the children decide what went in them. What did not "fit" went to charity. You would be suprise that it took over a week and alot of fitting but they got in what mattered to them and I even saw some sacraficing for one thing or another. They go thru there toys right before christmas but this time they were not getting rid to make room.
3 comments:
I don't even know why we try to tackle the toys...they don't care what goes with what...plus that looks like a GREAT place to hide form the "bad guys."
Plastic bins - with lids!
We had the same big problem. There was a time that we thought our children "needed" toys and we bought way toooooo many. We then decided to "downsize". WE bought 2 toy boxes from walmart and let the children decide what went in them. What did not "fit" went to charity. You would be suprise that it took over a week and alot of fitting but they got in what mattered to them and I even saw some sacraficing for one thing or another. They go thru there toys right before christmas but this time they were not getting rid to make room.
Post a Comment