Yesterday was so nice we played outside most of the day. The kids and Eric played outside while I cooked dinner and our neighbors (my cousin and his kids) stopped by to play.
We finally came in at 6:30 ate fast, had baths, quick scripture study, talked down a few fits, did homework, had a fast prayer. I couldn't believe that at 8:30 the kids were out!
What fun! We are going to be taking apart the playscape at my parent's and lugging it home. I know JK will have a blast with it! Maybe you guys will have to come over and "help" put it back together!
6 comments:
It is amazing what fresh air can do and it doesn't cost us anything :-)
Well, I drove home with the sunroof open! Were there any bear or bobcat sightings while outside?!
We were all there with you, outside that is. How nice.
Jen, check your e-mail. I made a blog. Your blog is so cute, I'm going to have to learn some things from you -k-.
What fun! We are going to be taking apart the playscape at my parent's and lugging it home. I know JK will have a blast with it! Maybe you guys will have to come over and "help" put it back together!
your live feed is cool...i was here. :)
Post a Comment