Monday, March 03, 2008

Lesson 5

The floor is OUT!!! My boys love to wrestle around with their Dad, he is the human jungle gym. He can't sit on the floor for even a minute without being attacked. Today he was telling Ethan that he didn't want to wrestle before he could finish the sentence Ethan was already trying to wrestle with him ARGHH!!! Ethan was pleading with Eric "but Dad, we just want to play with you" luckily we don't do guilt in this house. Poor Eric he used to love to lay on the floor...Not so much anymore.
This is after they were told to settle down!

4 comments:

Rae said...

It is virtually impossible for me to do sit-ups when JK is up. I have to either squeeze them in before he wakes up or while he's napping or after he's gone to bed for the night. If I try to do my sit-ups when he's around he immediately climbs aboard and ugh...not so good!

Christy said...

I think a picture is in order - dad getting attacked!

Christy said...

Now THAT'S a PICTURE! AWESOME. PRECIOUS. A KEEPER. FOR SURE.

Unknown said...

What good looking boys, priceless.