

or used
to make your hairlook like this

You may also be over thirty if you have ever said the following: Airhead, Awesome, Bodacious, Bogus, Dude, Excellent, For Sure, Gag me with a spoon, gnarly,Outrageous, Psych, Radical, Spaz, Totally, "Yes, Way", Nuttin
Thanks for the trip down memory lane rae



4 comments:
Totally true!
I was totally into "gag me with a spoon"! LOVED that phrase! So dramatic sounding. I still have my popples not to mention my original Cabbage Patch Kid dolls. And jelly shoes? Have you seen that they're around again? Do you remember how they made your feet so sweaty and DIRTY?!?!? My mom would make us wash our feet off before we could come in the house! And in addition to Aquanet I also got into another hairspray. For the life of me I can't remember what it's called! It was fruity smelling, like peaches. Argh! Do you remember? Thanks for this continued trip down memory lane!
You forgot "WOW" Just like Joey Lawrence from blossom!
My mom refused to buy me Jellies, and after a sleep-over with dirty footed friends I agreed, those things were not for me. And that is why we don't do crocks.
Post a Comment