Monday my husband brought me flowers. Well, I put a note on his desk calendar at work and he wasn't sure if I wrote it or Kayla because she stopped by that day too, he said "I wasn't sure who wrote it so I figured I
better bring home flowers."

I still think it was sweet even if I had to tell him.
7 comments:
What's the flowers for pushy.
Such pretty tulips!
You should have wrote in on Adam's calendar too.
Good for you for asking what you want instead of waiting for him to get the idea in his head! Good choice, Eric - we need those Spring colors right now!
I trie dbut he does not have one.
I love tulips and what a thoughtful thing to do, even if it was your idea!
Stuff like that just makes you happy. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment