Today was a day of firsts for me!
1) I woke up with the worst sore throat I have ever had!!!! I'm almost certain that it's strep. I went shopping sick, and for those who don't know me this is a big pet peeve of mine I've been know to say "if you are sick PLEASE STAY HOME" why go out and pass on your yucky germs? The only excuse I have is that my mother in-law and I have been planning a shopping day for weeks. So I went.
2) I actually navigated us to the store without GPS or a map! I never, NEVER know where I am or where I'm going.3) I have never recovered chairs but they were in desperate need of recovering(the plaid is the original just in case you couldn't see the kid stains). Today I bought the fabric and did a few...
4 comments:
Wahoo!!! Wow!!! They look great!!! I love the whimsical fabrics you chose!!!!!
P.S. I hope you feel better soon!
I love the fabrics, way to go. Hope you feel better soon!
Adorable...you are very talented!
Post a Comment