A good book(Thanks to my father in-law)
A comfy couch
Multiple cans of broth
A blender for shakes(thanks Leah)
A good movie (thanks Kim)
Most important A great husband who takes the kids to church and lets you nap on the couch.
I can't eat it yet but thanks Melanee for the salad (you know how much I love it) I even have the strawberries in my frig just waiting!
9 comments:
That husband even RUNS down the hall of the church in an attempt to get Caleb to the "potty." He is a great hubby--and of course, the boys were GREAT during Sacrament.
I wondered where you were today. Hope you are feeling better soon (gotta love those antibiotics). AND, when you are feeling better, I want to know WHAT book your father in-law gave you and WHAT movie Kim lent you!
I hope you don't expect special treatment next week with Mother's Day too :-) Sorry to hear you are a big germ. Feel better soon!
I'm with Christy. Which book? What movie? Don't leave us hangin'! :O) Get better!!
Book: The Children of the Promise series.. I'm reading the second book.
Movie: 27 Dresses (the only thing I didn't like is that there is alot of swearing)
FYI, RS went well, I felt very good that Sis. Robinson set the table cloth for us, I asked her, and the lesson was very good, we were very orginized last Sunday.
Hope you feel better soon.
I was wondering why he was running! I hope you feel better. We passed that around our house. Seemed like April was a "sick " month for us!
FEEL BETTER!!!! That is just no fun at all.
Your more than welcome Jen.
Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment