Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Props!!


I have to give props to all you working Moms. It is very tough being a SAHM(stay at home mom) but you working moms have it rough too! I've been helping Eric in the office and it is CRAZY!!!!! I can't believe how much that phone rings!!! I think I answered at least 200 calls today and I left for an hour. I have to admit that I do LOVE the challenge. But my time is short the new woman starts next week and then I'm OUT and back to the biggest and best challenge there is, raising my boys.

3 comments:

Rae said...

Did you mean to say "SHAM" for stay-at-home-mom? Made me chuckle!! :)

Anonymous said...

I would trade the 10 years of office work that I have for the opportunity to stay home with my children. I still think that being a SAHM is harder than any job. All you SAHM have my upmost respect!

The Long Family said...

You have the cutest boys - it would be so hard to leave them. I am so glad we are blogging buddies now!