Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thanks

I have to give Kayla a big huge thanks for helping me coax Adam and Eric into killing the snake, we are not sure what kind of snake it was but now it's a dead snake my favorite kind.

9 comments:

Christy said...

Ew, I never saw one like that before - what did you decide it was? We have our cat to kill snakes around here. Oreo - My hero!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

I haven't seen a snake in a long time. I hope that doesn't jinx me. Glad it is gone, tell Eric great job!

Unknown said...

I'd say it was the spitting image of the rattler, and rattlers are better off dead!

Melanie said...

I personally prefer all snakes anywhere in my vicinity to be dead...so that sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Now, according to my husband he says rattlesnake meat is very good! THis is why I DO NOT eat ANY meat while in Mexico!

Maureen serrano said...

Snake? A SNAKE? OMG
I only like snakes on belts, with matching shoes and bag

Anonymous said...

It was a milk snake..very harmless and very beneficial. Snakes are by nature very shy and will avoid people if at all possible. They will NOT chase you or stalk you...they don't like you any more than you like them.

Having had numerous pet snakes I can attest to their gentleness.

The best thing is to teach children to leave them alone.