Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Bedding

I'm a woman of opportunity, My husband said"Jen I think you should get new bedding for our bed" so I jumped at the opportunity and bought some new bedding the very next day.
(not a great picture)
When I showed him he said " I wish you had spent the money on something for yourself." So very sweet but I did have to remind him that I'm waiting for a delivery from Lands End.

5 comments:

KIM D said...

*WARNING* do NOT return it! it looks great and i totally think you should paint your room green to match.

Leah said...

Very spring! Cute!

Christy said...

Very pretty (and, very neatly made, I must add).

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Looks good. Men make me laugh. Tell him it is for yourself on Saturday and Sunday when he brings you breakfast to bed :-)

Unknown said...

I like!