Thursday, September 27, 2007

First Coat

Monday we finished priming the walls and ceilings. I spent Tuesday putting two coats of paint on the ceiling and the first coat on most of the walls. I just have to figure out how at 5'3 I'm going to paint this.

My couch is under all the comstruction stuff I'm almost afriad to look

5 comments:

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Can't wait to see the final product. Looks like you are going to need a roller extension to finish the stairway. Like the background - tried it on mine but lost stuff and had to start over (not all the posts thank goodness) but all the links, etc. Ugh!

Melanie said...

Looking great. Love the new fall design.

Anonymous said...

Looks Good Down There. I bet you wish your husbands slave driving boss would give him some time off so he could work on it huh?

Looks like he's doing a good job. Oh ya, and you too.

Adam

Jen said...

No. Not time off but his slave driving boss could come hang trim. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be there Saturday Morning before Conference.