I have not slept through the night in over a year, as most moms know the last few months of pregnancy are filled with bathroom runs and tossing and turning just trying to get comfortable and just when you start to doze off your up for the bathroom again. And then the blessed day comes and your beautiful baby needs to eat every two hours so you are still up all night. Caleb has been up at least two times during the night for the last nine and a half months. Sunday I decided I've had enough, I'm tired of being tired and crabby so Sunday night I let him cry it out, as hard as it was I felt a little better with a little rest. Last night Caleb slept through the night for the first time. I am so happy that I was able to pray and read my scriptures first thing in the morning.
Caleb has no idea how happy he has made his mom.
2 comments:
Wish the sleeping through the night lasted. Margaret is teething so bad that the poor thing can't make it through the night. Needless to say mommy doesn't get much sleep either. But there is hope as Samantha is managing just fine. She just wakes at the crack of dawn. Boy we mothers want the world, don't we :-)
Oh, happy day! Bella used to sleep through the night but then we went away for Thanksgiving and now I feel like I'm starting over.
Post a Comment