Today we cooked a 27lb turkey and all the sides.

We had a nice surprise after much back and forth Sarah decided to come home from college to spend Thanksgiving with us

thanks Sarah it was great to see you even though you never did do the dishes! After all the clean up I was able to play games with my family and enjoy the time we all had to spend together.
I just want to list a few things I am greatful for:- My husband who really does listen to me.
- Waking up to the sound of Ethan singing.
- The smile Caleb gives me every time he sees me.
- My siblings and the way we laugh when we are together.
- Memories of past Thanksgivings at Uncle Al's and Auntie Sharon's house (oh how I miss uncle Al's turnips yummmmmmmm)
- Good friends.
- My big kitchen that can hold 13 adults and 5 children.
- My dishwasher that I ran 3 times.
- My parents and the love that I always feel from them.
- Mosiah 4:27 http://scriptures.lds.org/en/mosiah/4 and Matthew 6:28-34 http://scriptures.lds.org/en/matt/6 that help keep things in perspective.
- The gospel in my life.
- My savior Jesus Christ.
- The temple and the covenants I have made.
- My loving Heavenly Father who has given me all of these things.
1 comment:
Your Thankful list is awesome. I am thankful to have such a good friend who shares her holiday with those of us who have moved away through this blog. Looks like the turkey came out good - which family member dressed up :-) Glad you were able to spend time with your whole family - the memories must be amazing.
Post a Comment