My house has gotten even busier now we have Karl coming to play during the week. Thats four boys. I don't know how you moms of four do it, I get to send two home at the end of the day and as much as I love my nephews I'm not sure who's happier to see thier parents me or them. How do you get anything done?
2 comments:
At home mothers always claim to get stuff done, but I know my standard practice is to hide everything in a box or stuff it in a room where guests can't see it. You are doing an awesome job no matter what the house looks like. Just close your eyes and dream :-)
Look at all those boys! I don't know how you get anything done beyond an occassional general cleaning/pick up/ tidy..whatever...you know what i mean. :)
Post a Comment