Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Caleb the Big Brother

Caleb is the best big brother because he has the best big brother!! Tonight he came into my room (way too late) carrying his pillow pet that he loves and sleeps with every night.

Caleb- "Mom I want to give this to Lillie my Lillie(meaning not the Lily that lives next door) I think she'll really love it....but it will still be mine right?"

Me - "why don't you keep it it's yours?"

Caleb - "I think she'll love it" with a quivering chin.

Me - "honey whats wrong?"

Caleb - he bursts into tears"I just love her so much"

He is so sweet to her he's always looking out for her. He worries that she'll fall so he makes her sit down and of course she just crawls over to the nearest piece of furniture so she can stand back up. He always wants to push her in her stroller, and of course is always trying to carry her around the house. She is truly blessed to have a big brother like you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Lillie my Lillie" How adorable. What a cute little man.

Leah said...

Such a sweet boy!