Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Favorite Gift

In my Christmas meme I listed my worst gift as a gift from Eric he laughed but was a little upset, he said he put so much time into finding the perfect sweater. So I want to change my best gift ever: Since I can remember I always had a sketch pad and pencil in my hand I would draw anything my shoe, toe, hand anything I could see. It's been years since I have drawn anything and really miss the opportunity to just sit and find the beauty in the world around me even if it is my own foot. Eric bought me art lessons. So THANK YOU ERIC for the opportunity not only to draw, paint and brush up on my rusty art skills but also for listening I can't express how much it means to me.

3 comments:

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

It's great how our husbands mature with gift giving. Can't wait to see some of the results the art lessons.

Unknown said...

What a romantic!

Melanie said...

Soooooooo sweet!!