Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Meme

Christmas Meme
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.


2. Real tree or Artificial? Real.

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after we have Ethan's Birthday party

4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? only vanilla eggnog which tastes nothing like eggnog.

6. Favorite gift received as a child ? Tickets to a White Snake concert. I was sure that I wasn't going, I begged for at least a month and my mom kept telling me that I couldn't go we opened all the gifts and then my Mom handed me a card stuck way in the tree! I was super siked!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. my favorite is the one we make on the first FHE in December.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Julie-she returns everything we buy.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Ethan he's always telling me what he wants for Christmas.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A sweater that Eric bought for me the first Christmas we started dating. He still talks about how hard he looked for the perfect gift. It was a men's sweater.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Claus Movie not the Santa Claus with Tim Allen but the one with Dudley Moore.


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday

14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge and snowball cookies.


16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.


17. Favorite Christmas song ? I don't know I love them all. I've been listening to an all Christmas music channel since Thanksgiving.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star ? I like both but this year we will have a star


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowds

23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I really love silver and gold.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? More time with my sweetheart and a pedicure.

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

i enjoyed your meme jen