Thursday, August 07, 2008

So Sad!!!!

I can't believe it I was talking to Rae and I have become one of those people that post every few months. I will get back on top of it all. I can't believe that I still haven't posted my vacation pics!?!?!?

6 comments:

Christy said...

I can't believe it either!

Unknown said...

We want vacation pics!!

Maureen serrano said...

yes how dare you not to post the pictures, we want vacation pics! we want ,vacation pics!, we want vacation pics! we want ,vacation pics!

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

I haven't spoken to you in FOREVER! I want you to know I think of you every day and miss your blogging. How about some back to school photos of Ethan. I'm sure he has grown. I'm sure there is a funny story I'd like to hear about Eric too :-) Miss you lots!

Christy said...

Okay, I am NOT going to keep looking on this blog to see if you posted something new! I'm going to try to resist.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, where are those pics???