Today was Ethan's first day of Kindergarten. We woke up brushed our teeth and Daddy made breakfast. He gave Ethan a blessing to start the new school year off (Caleb also had a blessing because he asked for one).

We walked down to the bottom of the driveway to wait for the bus. Ethan was so excited to ride the bus for the first time.

We gave him some big hugs and kisses. We took a bunch of pictures. Then the bus drove away and I started to cry. I had thought that I would be fine because he's already gone to pre-school.

We jumped in the car and followed the bus to school. We got him off the bus and walked over to line up with his class. He was happy to see that Ryan and Gabby from his class last year are in the same class this year.

He had a great day and made lots of new friends!
4 comments:
He is so big! I LOVE LOVE your basement door. Awesome.
I'm not surprised you cried at all! I can't believe he is an official student. I remember when you were pregnant with him. Time flies by. Congrats Ethan we know you'll be great in school!
Wow, off to kindergarten already. Ethan will do great.
Kindergarten! I'm an emotional wreck for you Jen. Were does the time go?
Post a Comment