
He also decorated a cookie for his Dad, himself and one for me. Oh so sweet.
This is the story of the cookie:
Ethan: Mommy can I eat my cookie
Me: not yet we have to have lunch first
Ethan: PLLLLEEEAAASSSEE
Me:NO you have to eat first
Ethan:PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEEEEE
Me:NO and if you ask again we'll go home right now and you won't get to eat the cookie today, It's your choice
Ethan: Eat lunch
Me:O.K.
Well we ate lunch at church thanks to some really great families in our ward who decided to put on a father's day lunch for everyone and then,
Ethan: Mom can I have my cookie now (this comes immediately after he finished his chocolate flan)
Me hoping he'll forget about the cookie: not right now
I got no argument we were getting loaded into the car and we can't find Ethan
Me: Ethan where are you?
nothing
Me: Ethan where are you?
I can hear him outside so I look out and there he is with one hand behind his back?
Me: What are you doing?
Ethan: Nothing
Me: Ethan, show me your hand to which he holds up the empty hand (it took all my strength not to burst out laughing) no your other hand
Ethan: I can't
Me: Ethan 1.....2.......
he shows me his hand holding his half eaten cookie.
What would you do?? remember I did tell him he could have the cookie after lunch.
1 comment:
Ask for a bit, take a big one, and him back the remnants.
Post a Comment