Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Julie

We can't beleive it's been seventeen years, I may not have been here for all seventeen years but the last evelven have been filled with laughter, tears, joy, letting go, silly plays, singing, dancing, cheerleading, skibbys to my knees, sleeping on the floor and in closets, peeing like a boy, making beds on the floor to watch movies, bears, skiing, swimming, lipips ,clockulators, cousints, girlscamp, daddy braids, scary chicken stories, SHOPPING every weekend, hiking, rollerblading, RED AND YELLOW, gocarts, new beginnings, lots of hugs and kisses, but most of all lots of LOVE.




















I hasn't always been easy but it's always been worth it.
We love you Julie Bug Happy 17th

3 comments:

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Makes you feel kind of old, doesn't it? Hard to believe in a year she'll be a true adult. Ugh!

Unknown said...

Great blog, love the photos. Happy Birthday Julie!

Melanie said...

Lots of memories...that girl is growing up...wasn't she just turning 15??? Wasn't I just turning 15???? :)))))) Anyway, very cute.