Friday, February 23, 2007
Baffled
Even though Ethan was talking in sentences at one sometimes I still can't figure out what he's talking about. For days he's been asking to wear his dragon pants I'm thinking he doesn't have any pants with dragons on them I racked my brain and still couldn't figure out what pants he was talking about. The sadest thing about this is he tells Alex (my 5 year old nephew) to wear his dragon pants the next day and Alex says "O.K." of course now I'm really trying to figure out what dragon pants are (I never thought to ask him to show me what he was talking about until now) the next day Alex came over and was wearing his dragon pants. As soon as Ethan sees him he says "hey Alex I like your dragon pants" Me: "Oh jogging pants"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Of course it pays to be 4 or 5 too. Not sure what the association is with dragons but that sure is a funny dialogue.
Cute story...I didn't know jogging pants were the stylin thing. :)
That's a funny story Jen...you'll want to remember this one for sure. I can just imagine the look on your face when it dawned on you that he was saying jogging pants.
Post a Comment