Monday, December 04, 2006

Do I have a baby Orangatang?

I watched a show about baby orangatangs and thaught wow thats exactly how I feel!



Caleb is always hanging off of me it doesn't really matter what I'm doing or trying to do. A lot of meals in my house are prepared with Caleb hanging onto the back of my legs as I shuffle around the kitchen so that he can keep up.


I love him so much but do I have a baby orangatang?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting how all baby creatures are the same, but all so darn cute.

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Well, with the size of your children at birth and the drugs from the c-section I could see why you might have thought it was an orangatang, but by now you should know it is just the cutest little boy who can't get enough of his mommy :-)

nanamoo said...

love the analogy!